An Overview Of Our Training Programs
Good News Club WorkshopThe Good News Club Workshop presents demonstrations of the curriculum that correlates with the Good News Club cycle. It offers high energy game ideas along with hand motion techniques for meaningful songs. All demonstrations include Gospel presentations and growth applications that will enchance your teaching style.
After School Good News Club Course SeminarThis ten hour training session equips volunteers to teach an After School Good News Club.
- Message of Salvation on a Child's Level
- Counseling a Child for Salvation
- Developing Evangelistic Bible Lessons
- Memory Verses Teaching Techniques
- Songs with Meaning and Daily Application
- Mission Explosion
- Developing a Quiet Time with God
- Good News Club Procedures
- Good News Club Demonstrations
Teaching Children Effectively™
- Level 1 - An innovative 30-hour course designed to equip local church members with a fresh approach to evangelizing and teaching today's child.
- Level 2 - This 30-hour course is designed to help you disciple the Christian child.
Super Seminars & Children In Crisis Seminars
Numerous Dynamic Training Sessions for Children's Workers presented by local CEF staff or trained volunteers.
Children's Ministries Institute ®
A unique Institute with one primary focus..."Training to reach the children around the corner and around the world"...Training to impact the next generation.